The main objectives of this service can be summarised as follows:
- support and stimulus in dealing with an international environment
- the opportunity of assessing and comparing international best practices
- learning the ideal techniques to gain an introduction in the international investor community for the purposes of product internationalisation
- becoming familiar with various means of development and innovation financing, including some of the most ground-breaking ones
- visibility with the financial and international investors community: VNZ organises two annual introduction events (every six months) targeted to a specific group of institutional investors and industry specialists
- the opportunity of benefiting from a base and office space, including a well-equipped meeting room, in London
- improving the relationship with credit institutions.